Fate of AsteriaLog in

Fate of Asteria - A D&D Space-themed RPG

ATTN D&D PLAYERS: The bugs have been fixed.

This is a second loop.
This is a third loop.

Fandoms

Share

descriptionFandoms

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

What TV shows/movies/books/video games/music do you guys get into?

Last edited by Tsar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRe: Fandoms

more_horiz
Any in the field of sci-fi is mine. Smile

descriptionRe: Fandoms

more_horiz
@Daron wrote:
Any in the field of sci-fi is mine. Smile


Same, I love Sci-fi for sure too.

descriptionRe: Fandoms

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:
@Daron wrote:
Any in the field of sci-fi is mine. Smile


Same, I love Sci-fi for sure too.


Favorite sci-fi movie?

descriptionRe: Fandoms

more_horiz
@Daron wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Daron wrote:
Any in the field of sci-fi is mine. Smile


Same, I love Sci-fi for sure too.


Favorite sci-fi movie?

Do Stargate movies count?

descriptionRe: Fandoms

more_horiz
@VerniusNightshade wrote:
@Daron wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@Daron wrote:
Any in the field of sci-fi is mine. Smile


Same, I love Sci-fi for sure too.


Favorite sci-fi movie?

Do Stargate movies count?


They are sci-fi so I would assume so, yes. Mine are definitely Star Wars.

descriptionRe: Fandoms

more_horiz
I'm into too many shows to name xD

Doctor Who
Fairy Tail
Sherlock

the list goes on xD

descriptionRe: Fandoms

more_horiz
@Starstream wrote:
I'm into too many shows to name xD

Doctor Who
Fairy Tail
Sherlock

the list goes on xD


Yeah, the list is technically endless since new things end up on the list.

descriptionRe: Fandoms

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum