Fate of AsteriaLog in

Fate of Asteria - A D&D Space-themed RPG

ATTN D&D PLAYERS: The bugs have been fixed.

This is a second loop.
This is a third loop.

descriptionArt Posts

more_horiz
Ok so sense i do fond images alot on the web to illustate certain events or places figured this could work as a picture pool for everyone to post and view, just a few rules.

1. No lewd pictures
2. Any racial or negative poctures wil be allowed.
3. Any art that is posted that was made by another must credit its source or site where you got it.
4. Comments are welcome, but do not cause trouble.
5. Have fun and post away.

descriptionRe: Art Posts

more_horiz
Are you asking everyone to post photos about what they think they see in the game?

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:
Are you asking everyone to post photos about what they think they see in the game?

that, and other things if they want. as well as art we make, this is like a little side place for us to share and talk in.

more_horiz
@VerniusNightshade wrote:
@Draxion wrote:

that, and other things if they want. as well as art we make, this is like a little side place for us to share and talk in.

Share and talk in regarding art?

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:
@Draxion wrote:

Share and talk in regarding art?

yes, generally speaking, and comment on it, such. it also helps create an active visualization for people, thought it might be fun.

more_horiz
I like the idea. I will also contribute some photos of various things from the game. Never had the chance to actually visualize everything in detail due to the fact that this campaign was spurred out in just a month.

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:
I like the idea. I will also contribute some photos of various things from the game. Never had the chance to actually visualize everything in detail due to the fact that this campaign was spurred out in just a month.

awesome, will do the same.

more_horiz
Sounds like a plan.

more_horiz
Ok i was doodling the main classes as iconic symbols and such so heres what i got.

ok now then tell me what you think.

Last edited by VerniusNightshade on Tue May 03, 2016 7:12 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
I like them Smile

more_horiz
Those are excellent, Vern. Great work! Also, I need to get back to you on your previous requested class. lol

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:
Those are excellent, Vern. Great work! Also, I need to get back to you on your previous requested class. lol

Its fine i decided to go with these two classes for now. 3 would be tedious to manage.

more_horiz
Those are cool Vern!

more_horiz
Are you able to color them, or do you prefer them to be black and white?

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:
Are you able to color them, or do you prefer them to be black and white?

Oh i plan to color them. Just wait till i get illustrator open heh

more_horiz
What exactly do you plan on doing with them?

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:

For player prefrence and such. Plus for those that dont have profile pics these can be used as a default image. Helps also identify what they are playing as too.

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:

For player prefrence and such. Plus for those that dont have profile pics these can be used as a default image. Helps also identify what they are playing as too.

Oh, okay. Just wondering.

more_horiz
Ok i recalled something i found and made it a gif basically how i see battle chemist playing as haha throw some toxic vials! click to view it huge lol

more_horiz
Ok i recalled something i found and made it a gif basically how i see battle chemist playing as haha throw some toxic vials! click to view it huge lol

I suppose that is how they play, but I haven't seen anyone play as a Battle Chemist in battle.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum